FSMDB Home Energy Loans
FSMDB now offers a new Housing Home Energy Loan Program known as HELP. The program aims to help FSM consumers construct new homes, or to renovate or improve existing homes with emphasis to energy efficiency, costs savings and home comfort.
The overall objectives of the program include:
- Contribute to FSM’s economic growth.
- Promote energy efficiency in the household sector.
- Encourage new construction, and reduce demand for electricity.
- Improve housing conditions in FSM by improving new house designs and renovating existing structures while reducing household costs and increasing comfort.
Loans to new houses and existing houses undergoing renovations include improvements in:
- FREE ENERGY EFFICIENCY HOME DESIGN For new homes that include energy efficiency measures.
- UP TO $6,000 PER HOUSE IN SUBSIDIES For new and renovated homes that install energy efficiency measures.
- COOLER HOME TO LIVE IN Less heat and better ventilation
- LOWER ELECTRIC BILLS Less need for cooling and better appliances
- MORE VALUABLE HOUSES Comfort and lower electric bills raise value of house
- WHAT ARE ENERGY EFFICIENCY MEASURES? Less heat in roof and in house Better ventilation High Efficiency Appliance
- LOAN TERMS AND HOW TO APPLY 9% interests rate, up to 20 years loan term, 3 month holiday, and applicable subsidy.
How to Apply
To apply for an FSMDB Home Energy Loan (HELP), please download and complete the application form below. Completed applications can be submitted to the FSMDB branch office nearest you. Please contact our loan officers with any questions or concerns. For FSMDB branch contact information, click here.