FSMDB Scholarship Program
The FSM Development Bank is not only keen to helping the FSM develop economically, it also very much involved in playing a role in the development of the Nation’s Human Resources which it regards as the Country’s most valuable resource. In doing so, the Bank offers scholarships to aspiring students pursuing graduate degrees primarily in the following fields:
- Computer Information System
Related fields of study may also be considered on a case by case basis.
- Must be an FSM Citizen;
- Must be a post graduate student. Undergraduates may be considered;
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA and above for graduate students and 3.5 for undergraduates;
- Must be a full-time student;
- School attending must be an accredited College or University.
Additional Required Documents
- Proof of FSM Citizen (Copy of your valid FSM Passport & FSM Social Security Card or Driver’s License);
- 3 letters of references;
- Official copy of your transcript;
- Name and Address of School Attending;
- Proof of need for financial assistance.
- Essay highlighting career aspirations and desire to return to the FSM.
Interested applicants can download a copy of the scholarship application form by following the link below.
Spring – January 31, 2020
Fall – August 31, 2020.