- March 16, 2017
- Posted by: Leilani
- Category: All News, Chuuk News, Kosrae News, Pohnpei News, Vacancy Announcements, Yap News
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 2017-001
Opening Date March 15, 2017
Closing Date: April 14, 2017
It is the policy of the FSM Development Bank that FSM citizens be given first priority for employment consideration with other Micronesians, U.S. citizens, and other nationals utilized in positions for which no qualified citizens are available.
POSITION & GRADE: Receptionist, Contractual Employment
LOCATION: FSM Development Bank, Headquarters, Kolonia, Pohnpei, FSM
SALARY: $ 8,419.00 per annum
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Illustrative only):
1. Answers telephones, screens and directs calls tactfully;
2. Takes and relay messages; tactfully refers callers to staff members as requested;
3. Receives and greets visitors, customers and clients entering the bank;
4. Refers or directs customers and/or visitors to the correct destination and/or proper officers or staff members;
5. Assists in monitoring the security surveillance equipment and/or cameras and reports suspicious activities and/or movement on or around the bank’s premises;
6. Maintains proper logs or records of inward and outward consignments and visitors; and,
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Some related work experience is a plus. Must have strong attention to detail, organizational, customer service and communication skills. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information and other related situations. Proficiency with MS Word & MS Excel is required. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. Ability to read and write in English. Ability to understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
All applications, curriculum vitae, and at least three letters of reference shall be completed and submitted to: FSMDB Corporate Office, with mailing address as follows: FSM Development Bank HQ, P.O. Box M, Kolonia, Pohnpei FM 96941 by mail; by fax to 320-2842 or in person at the FSM Development Bank’s Corporate Office in Kolonia, Pohnpei or at any branches nearest you, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before April 14, 2017.