- December 13, 2016
- Posted by: Gabriel
- Category: Kosrae News, Land and Buildings
The FSM Development Bank offers for sale fee simple title to the following land parcels:
Parcel no. 033-M-12, locally called Mutunsroa, situated and located in Malem Municipality, Kosrae State, consisting of 1,918 square meters, more or less, as shown on cadastral plat no. 033M00.
Parcel no. 082-M-08, locally called Futa, in Malem Municipality, Kosrae State, consisting of 9,004 square meters more or less, as shown on cadastral plat no. 082M00.
Parcel no. 021-U-10, locally called Maal, situated and located in Utwa Municipality, Kosrae State, consisting of 6,928 square meters, more or less, as shown on cadastral plat no. 021U01.
Please note the following:
- There is no minimum offer amount. Offerors may submit written offers for one, two or all three parcels.
- Deadline to submit offers is 4:00 pm on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
- Offerors shall submit offers by personal delivery to any FSM Development Bank office. Offers may also be emailed to: email@example.com
- Offers must state the full name, address, phone number, e-mail address or other valid contact information for the person who submits the offer.
- All offers must clearly state in writing the amount offered for each parcel.
- The Offeror whose offer the FSM Development Bank accepts in writing must then pay the full amount of the offer within ten (10) calendar days to the FSM Development Bank.
- FSM Development Bank will then convey fee simple land title by executing deeds of conveyance. Offerors must be eligible to hold title to land in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- FSM Development Bank offers the parcels “as-is” and neither guarantees nor warrants their condition whatsoever.
- FSM Development Bank reserves its right to reject any and all offers.
- Questions concerning this sale may be directed to Nora E Sigrah, Legal Counsel, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , FSM Development Bank, PO Box M, Pohnpei, FM 96941, phone no. 691-320-2840, website: www.fsmdb.fm